Hiring Organization / Company: Samsung Electronics
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Position SummarySamsung Austin Semiconductor is one of the most advanced semiconductor manufacturing facilities in the world with more than 3,000 employees and 2.45 million square feet of floor space. Samsung Austin Semiconductor has broad semiconductor process technology offerings serving customers in various application areas including mobile, consumer, networking/high performance computing, Internet of Things, RF and automotive. Since 1996, SAS has invested approximately $17 billion in its Austin, TX campus, making it one of the largest direct foreign investments in United States history. Samsung Austin Semiconductor is a US-based subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. The Austin facility is one of the few semiconductor plants the company has outside South Korea. Visit www.samsung.com/us/sas.
SAS is focused on being the World’s Best Foundry product supplier.
Role and Responsibilities
- Material Handler will be a CWW shift position and will report directly to a Supervisor within the CRC department
- A logistical role responsible for in-fab delivery of repaired parts to identified staging locations in both Copper and Main fabs.
- This position is for an Administrator Assistant I in the CRC xPDC area. The area is responsible for managing the repair parts inventory for the factory through coordination and handling of parts deliver between Fab Engineering and our outsourced repair vendors.
- Receive broken parts, document and track
- Manage repair parts for transport, restricted to in fab use
- Manage repair process, maintain accuracy and accounting of storage and distribution
- Maintain part integrity, proper storage/distribution
- Kit building from unit parts requests through Share Point
- Cycle counting to ensure inventory level accuracy
- Work with equipment OEM and Unit Part members on changes, improvements and issues
- Repair part distribution, accounting, storage, expand support to Main fab utilizing pickup/drop-off location
- Track, maintain and communicate on problem resolutions
- Maintain performance KPI-Quality, cycle time, safety, and cost
- Centralized EMS owner, work with system engineering to assure system support
- Primary focus on incoming / outgoing required Equipment Parts
- High emphasis on CU / Non CU Part segregation and control as well as Unit Part delivery / servicing
- Troubleshooting and recovering the equipment in timely manner
- Maintain 5s
Skills and Qualifications
- High School education or better
- Background with inventory control, supply chain, and/or warehouse Able to lift 50lbs
- Can stand for long periods of time
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel preferred
- Comfortable with computers
- Previous experience with parts handling and inventory control
- Clear written and verbal communication is a requirement
- Detail oriented and willing to be flexible in working hours
- Ability to work in team environment
- Willing to work overtime or non-scheduled days as needed
- Reliable and punctual attendance is required
- Knowledgeable in SAP, Excel, Word and Share Point
- Highly capable in MS Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Focused on continuous improvement in fast-paced, changing environment
- High level of initiative and desire to learn
- Detail and task oriented and place high value on customer service, team work and flexibility
- Ability to meet due dates for action items
- Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Location Information:
Location: Austin, Tx 78754
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about in search of Jobs, you will agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs at the present time. Usually, you’ll don’t have any clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not alone. There are a few other folks out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can be easy if you already know where to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, here are guidelines to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an unbelievable and usually overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms commonly supply critical coaching, belongings, and methods for task seekers. Those firms can be in particular helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little running enjoy. A simple Internet scan for job firms for your areaought to uncover where and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The top goal for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply companies the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can recurrently be a quicker and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise grow to be into a long-lasting activity for the individuals who carry out smartly all through their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of cash while money is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.