Hiring Organization / Company: Heb
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
FULL TIME CAKE DECORATOR- (21047085)
Central Market is seeking a Production Specialist with availability to include days, evenings, and weekends to handle the freshest quality ingredients.
Production Specialists work under direct supervision. They will apply basic and some advanced skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment appropriate to are of specialization. Use of specialized subject matter knowledge required.
- Duties of this position may include:
- Include mixing, shaping, baking, wrapping and stocking of products
- Ensures quality control of all product before sending to sales floor
- Maintains sanitation in the department
- Maintains organization of back storage, freezer, walk-in and production area
- Reads and executes daily production list
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as weights, discounts, percentages and volumes
- Provides customer service as required such as answering questions, taking orders on the phone
- Assists in monitoring the quality of goods and monitors shrink
- Orders and receives products and supplies
- Maintains transfer records
- Preps, wraps, prices, sells, and stocks products continuously
- Demos, or prepares customer samples for self-serve
- Provides superlative customers service
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to maximize sales
- Experience with commercial production preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Lift and carry moderate to heavy loads (minimum of 50 lbs.) Bend, reach, push, and pull.
- Ability to work overnight and flexible schedules (days, evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- Ability to inform customers about ingredients
- Values diversity
- Requires 2-5 years of related experience
Job Location Information:
Location: Austin, Tx
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about in search of Jobs, you’ll agree that it is among the toughest jobs these days. Usually, you will have no clue where or what to look for in the job market. The good factor is that you are not alone. There are several other folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a business center may also be easy if you recognize where to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are guidelines to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an improbable and often lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms frequently provide important coaching, belongings, and systems for process seekers. Those firms can be in particular useful for young job seekers or those with little working enjoy. A simple Internet scan for job firms in your areashould discover where and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The top function for that is to save cash on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply firms the way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can often be a faster and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn out to be into an enduring job for the people who perform smartly all through their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of cash while money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.