Hiring Organization / Company: Cws Apartment Homes
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Discover a better way of living a purpose-driven career at CWS Capital Partners. We aim to recruit the most enthusiastic talent to join our team and contribute to our mission of providing exceptional living experiences to residents and meaningful work for passionate individuals. Focusing on an atmosphere of forward thinking, collaboration, and creative problem solving, CWS strives to provide the opportunities and challenges you desire for a satisfying career. When we say collaborative, we mean it. Every team member at CWS has a voice, a purpose, and the opportunity to grow and advance their career.
CWS offers a robust benefits program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment- you! For your physical and mental wellness we offer medical, dental and vision insurance programs for you and your family’s needs as well has vacation, sick time and holiday benefits. For your financial wellness CWS provides an array of supplemental life insurance and disability insurance. In addition, our CWS Savings plan has a pre-tax and Roth component in which we will match up to 3% of your contribution towards your future savings! CWS also provides a rent discount should you choose to call one of our communities home. CWS is dedicated to not only you and your well-being, but also the community in which we live. With our B.R.I.D.G.E program we are able to give back to our communities by volunteering.
The Junior Investments Analyst is responsible for analyzing real estate investments, including existing properties, new acquisitions and potential development projects.
This position reports to the Investments Manager.
What will I be doing?
Responsible for Analyzing Potential Acquisition and Development Sites
- Prepare complex discounted cash flow analysis for broad range of real estate products and transactions, including existing and new development multi-family real estate assets and land.
- Prepare operations budgets and discounted cash flow analysis for existing property sales.
- Prepare concise summary documents that support and explain the basis of all spreadsheet analyses.
- Prepare investor packages and other documentation for investors and senior management.
- Prepare sales packages for existing properties for brokers and potential buyers.
2. Responsible for Market Research
- Collect and summarize market research for existing and target markets using commercial sources, government offices and other sources as necessary.
- Maintain supply/pipeline information for existing and target markets.
3. Responsible for Due Diligence
- Assist in all phases of due diligence of potential land/property acquisitions as requested by CWS management, including but not limited to governmental research, market research, coordinating or corresponding with third party reporting organizations, on-site duties such as file audits, unit walks or other activities.
- Prepare due diligence reports, including investment memorandums, executive summaries and detailed checklists.
4. Responsible for Special Projects
- Perform special projects, including analysis of current assets in the portfolio, tracking the performance of peer group companies, comparing CWS portfolio performance to its peer group, and other projects requested by management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
At CWS, our mission is to Enhance Lives the CWS Way. The company was founded in 1969 and we have a long track record of success. Our leadership demonstrates our core values day in and day out. We want individuals who share and will demonstrate:
- A demand for excellence with a sense of urgency
- A respect for people
- Requirement for profitability and sustainability
- Honoring our word
- Ethical dealings are paramount
In addition, the ideal candidate will possess the following:
- General knowledge of real estate
- Knowledge of property management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated competence with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other programs as required
- Ability to adhere to company policies, procedures and practices
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to work as a team player as well as working collaboratively with other departments and outside organizations, including but not limited to on-site personnel, brokers, other analysts, and senior management
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record and reliable transportation
- Four year college degree, preferably in real estate, finance or business
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location Information:
Location: Austin, Tx
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you will agree that it is one of the toughest jobs at the present time. Normally, you’re going to have no clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The good thing is that you are not alone. There are a number of people out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center may also be easy if you know the place to start. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are pointers that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an unbelievable and commonly lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms commonly provide very important coaching, property, and programs for activity seekers. These companies can be specifically useful for young job seekers or the ones with little working experience. A easy Internet experiment for job firms in your areashould uncover where and get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The top goal for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide firms the way in which of screening applicants. Employment products and services can repeatedly be a sooner and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn out to be into a long lasting job for the people who perform neatly all over their operating.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of cash when cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.