Hiring Organization / Company: Flex
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The Material Planning Analyst will be based in Austin, TX . Responsible for maintaining materials/purchasing data, supply data and information to other production departments, coordinate contracts, maintain Certificates of Conformance for all suppliers, and create and maintain outsources parts schedules.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates :
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do…
- Assists in auditing data for accuracy and preparing summary reports, spreadsheets, graphics and charts based on the analysis of data.
- May assist in the preparation of recommendations to management based on the analysis of data.
- Collects, compiles, analyzes and presents various types of data.
- Prepares summary reports, spreadsheets, and charts based on analysis of data from multiple sources, which may include but will not be limited to customer bills of material reports, staff metrics, PPV metrics, and PPV form tracking.
- May create and/or maintain databases in support of data collection.
- Audits data. Challenges and resolves data integrity issues, including but not limited to quotations.
- Proactively identifies and escalates potential issues related to metrics.
- Where applicable, suggest process/communication improvements relative to metric tracking activities.
- Tracks materials financial performance, and initiate corrective actions when required.
- Daily review of RMA transactions
- Create weekly purchase orders including all client parts
- Receive data entry for clients
- Update content list and item master
- Prepare DPT packing list for LCAD repairing
- Window to client material (consigned parts) supply
- Window to client bulk RMA service.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required)…
- 3 -4 years of materials experience
- Planning functions background
- Experience with any ERP system
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Power Point)
Here are a few of our preferred experiences…
- Bachelor´s degree in related field
- Background in electronics manufacturing
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide…
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
Job CategoryGlobal Procurement & Supply ChainRelocation: Not eligible
Is Sponsorship Available?No
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: [email protected] . Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
Job Location Information:
Location: Austin, Tx
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs nowadays. Most often, you are going to have no clue where or what to search for within the job market. The good factor is that you’re not alone. There are several other people in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a commercial center will also be simple if you understand where to start. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are tips to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an incredible and recurrently overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms frequently provide vital coaching, assets, and systems for activity seekers. These companies may also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or those with little operating experience. A simple Web test for job firms for your areashould discover the place and methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies select to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The top goal for that may be to economize on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide companies the way in which of screening applicants. Employment products and services can commonly be a quicker and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise transform into a long lasting job for the people who carry out well throughout their working.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of money whilst money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.